go back to windows 10

Anonymous
2021-12-27T16:36:19+00:00

i want to go back from windows 11 to windows 10 after 10 days. How can I go back? can someone explain me?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Recovery and backup

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-09-28T00:44:39+00:00

    i want to go back from windows 11 to windows 10 after 10 days. How can I go back? can someone explain me?

    I can't type sometimes and I have to get off for a couple of hours

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-08-25T16:16:31+00:00

    Hi, what do you need to know?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-08-25T16:09:09+00:00

    please help me

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-08-10T08:26:03+00:00

    Hi Debra, if you put win 11 on your PC less then 10 days ago, you can revert back to win 10. Any more time then 10 days you can't. You're stuck with it. I bought a disc and put 10 back on my PC. works great now. Hope I helped a little bit.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-08-10T03:51:46+00:00

    I never installed Windows 11 on my computer, I don't use it that often, but one day my screen looked different and now a bunch of my stuff won't work. I want to back to 10. Please let me know how. Nothing is working!!!!!.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments