i want to go back from windows 11 to windows 10 after 10 days. How can I go back? can someone explain me?
10 days are too long please go back in one day
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
i want to go back from windows 11 to windows 10 after 10 days. How can I go back? can someone explain me?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
i want to go back from windows 11 to windows 10 after 10 days. How can I go back? can someone explain me?
10 days are too long please go back in one day
i want to go back to window 10
tidak terbiasa dengan windows 11 mau ganti windows 10
Hello,
I'm afraid you will need to clean install Windows 10 like below after 10 days since the previous Windows would have been automatically deleted,
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1950-clean-install-windows-10-a.html