i want to go back from windows 11 to windows 10 after 10 days. How can I go back? can someone explain me?
be us window 11 is not working
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
i want to go back from windows 11 to windows 10 after 10 days. How can I go back? can someone explain me?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
i want to go back from windows 11 to windows 10 after 10 days. How can I go back? can someone explain me?
be us window 11 is not working
Hello Pawan,
I'm afraid you will have to clean install Windows 10 below since it's after 10 days to go back.
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1950-clean-install-windows-10-a.html
See the earlier replies.
.
If you "upgraded" <sarcasm> to Win 11 less than 10 days ago, there is a built in process to return to Win10
If it has been more than 10 days, you will have to do a clean install of Win10 and all of your applications, AND PERSONAL DATA.
. https://www.zdnet.com/article/windows-11-give-yourself-more-time-to-roll-back-the-upgrade/ .
HINT: before starting either "undo" process, at the very least you really should backup your personal data files.
Better is to do a full image copy backup of Current Win11 setup. Just in case there are problems restoring Win10 ... YNK (You never know ...)
i have go back to windows 10
Hello,
I'm afraid changing the number of days you can go back is only helpful if you make the change before the default 10 days is up. When the time limit is reached, the previous version automatically gets deleted and nothing left to go back to then unless a system image had been created to use.
https://www.elevenforum.com/t/go-back-to-previous-version-of-windows-in-windows-11.1791/