I HATE what windows 11 has done to my laptop. My files have lost a lot of data. Especially my photos/pictures. My files show people in them but when I try to open them, it says my files are empty. I went to google photos and some photos are in there but hundreds of important photos are missing. Photos of my wedding years ago. etc. I had backed up many files on CDs and then to Sandisc in the past and thumb drives but many of the photos are not there. Even if I can find my old CDs my current laptop doesn't have a cd player.
The background on all of my webpages/emails etc are very dark. I have glaucoma and I cannot get the headings to be a shade I can see well. I got it to be a lighter shade, etc. I am 85 and this is so frustrating. Until recently I was proficient with computer for my age. I don't have family anywhere near to help.
What were they thinking? Where did all of the hundreds of photos go that were on Google Photos?