My Win11 22H2 Dell Inspiron 7506 has been working fine for months now.
Have you installed all of the Microsoft updates? What about Dell/HP/Lenovo firmware and driver updates?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
I have experienced this problem intermittently since updating to windows 11. The left shift key - which I use extensively when typing - does not sustain caps lock for consecutive alphabets such as when typing CAPS. Sometimes it also does not register the key press and will not activate caps lock or type special characters. This is not a hardware issue as it disappears when using Windows 10. Can I please have a solution for this as this highly impacts my work flow and is very annoying.
Thank you very much
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
My Win11 22H2 Dell Inspiron 7506 has been working fine for months now.
Have you installed all of the Microsoft updates? What about Dell/HP/Lenovo firmware and driver updates?
It does not help for me. Anyone of you here have solved the issued or just let it be?
I have had issues with the SHIFT keys myself on my Dell / Windows11. At first it seemed to be intermittent but after a while it became a permanent issue. I have fixed my issues by doing a hard reset. See video below to find out how to do this.
How to do a hard reset on your system: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwn_E6Fq5z8
This video has been provided to me by Dell when I contacted their support team.
I have not had any problem since August.
Hi, is the issue solve for you all. I have the same issue too.
Right shift is working perfectly just the left shift.
I'm using Asus TUF Gaming. Not sure is it due to Win 11 driver on the keyboard