Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10

Anonymous
2022-09-10T19:31:57+00:00

Just got this Lenovo-Yoga laptop and it installed every update but one titled "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10" when I try to install it is showing an error "Install error - 0x800f024b" How can I fix this error? I've seen similar problems reported on this site with a similar error but not for a Lenovo.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

56 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-10-26T04:28:54+00:00

    thx bro, you are such a nice guy

    it's work for me

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-10-25T03:28:44+00:00

    Just got this Lenovo-ideapadgaming 3 laptop and it installed every update but one titled "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10" when I try to install it is showing an error "Install error - 0x800f024b" How can I fix this error? I've seen similar problems reported on this site with a similar error but not for a Lenovo and i download "microsoft update catalog" How to install manual

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-10-23T10:17:25+00:00

    this update is not installing how i fix this

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-21T08:22:50+00:00

    It helped me. Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-10-19T19:42:01+00:00

    This worked perfectly, thank you so much!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments