Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10

Anonymous
2022-09-10T19:31:57+00:00

Just got this Lenovo-Yoga laptop and it installed every update but one titled "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10" when I try to install it is showing an error "Install error - 0x800f024b" How can I fix this error? I've seen similar problems reported on this site with a similar error but not for a Lenovo.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

56 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-10-13T05:24:00+00:00

    I tried one of the comments from this reply. Paused update for one week and immediately clicked check for updates. Issue solved

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-10-03T08:46:54+00:00

    I'll just change/add a thing his steps..."C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download" if this fails, you can also try this...C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.old\Download... this fixed mine and hoped it can fix yours

    Thank you...

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-10-06T08:27:18+00:00

    Thnx Man! ;)

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-04T12:06:52+00:00

    i'm unable to fix this... can you please help...

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-09-17T16:45:24+00:00

    hyy

    nama saya mikra nanda suhendra

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments