I went to device manager and updated these and the windows update installed. Hope this helps
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10
Just got this Lenovo-Yoga laptop and it installed every update but one titled "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10" when I try to install it is showing an error "Install error - 0x800f024b" How can I fix this error? I've seen similar problems reported on this site with a similar error but not for a Lenovo.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
56 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2022-11-10T04:00:26+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-11-09T18:46:44+00:00 Thanks a lot!! It did work.
-
Anonymous
2022-11-09T09:46:01+00:00 how to open the command prompt as administrator
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more