How to output audio to multiple devices in Windows 11?

Anonymous
2022-07-06T12:27:18+00:00

Is there any other way to send audio output to 2 different devices in windows 11?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-24T10:44:01+00:00

    You can direct individual apps to output to different audio devices. As this screenshot is shown, the default speaker is the realtek 3.5mm computer speakers and I directed my browser audio to my monitor's speakers.

    this is clearly Windows 10 ...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-24T10:45:00+00:00

    Stereo Mix doesn't show up. No matter what I do in the settings. I'm starting to think you guys are making **** up to defend clear oversights in this horrible OS

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-24T23:15:22+00:00

    PlsHelpOrDontReply

    This is what my sound settings look like and this is in Windows 11 Home.

    I am not sure what you are looking for, but that is where all the sound properties are.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-26T22:21:57+00:00

    I tried doing whatever the instructions say but I still couldn't get it to work. It only works as a input not an output device.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments