Absolutely agree. This feature is necessary and works as dual Audio on my phone out of the box. If both kids in the plane or car wants to share the audio of a game or stuff like that on headphones its nessary ... and 3,5 headphones and y cable is kind of 70s.
How to output audio to multiple devices in Windows 11?
Is there any other way to send audio output to 2 different devices in windows 11?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2023-09-09T09:40:49+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-09-24T16:31:20+00:00 Hi, when I try to do that the stereo mix is not showing.
The show disabled settings option is on, but I can't see it.
-
Anonymous
2023-10-12T23:13:02+00:00 I have tried multiple ways including the suggestions here.
Unfortunately there has to be a way for Microsoft to allow the following
The bottom WIFI Speaker is hooked up with a proper stereo wire (left & right channel) but there is only one selection allowed.
Unless I am missing a step to allow both to light up as pictured below.
Or is that possible?
-
Anonymous
2023-11-03T23:13:03+00:00 Hi,
Thanks for your post in Microsoft Community.
If you have more than one sound card device, then you can activate the stereo mix.
Right click on the Volume Icon in the Taskbar - Sound Settings - More Sound Settings - Recording - right click on the blank area of the tab - Show Disabled Settings - if there is an option for Stereo Mix at this time, then you can Enable this option - Set stereo mix as Default - double click on stereo mix - go to "Listen" tab - tick "Listen to this device" - select default playback device - Save
Let us know if it works.
Kirk | Microsoft Community Support Specialist
Is there a way to do this via bluetooth? I am trying to connect to 2 Amazon Echo dots.
-
Anonymous
2023-11-04T03:56:31+00:00 I have tried everything to get the sound working on my PC.
For reference it is not a sound card I use it is built into the motherboard and is inclusive.
It is a Google motherboard AMD platform and the sound system program producers have serious fails.
I have been building PCs since 1996 and on every one of them the sound automatically starts when the PC is powered on, there are no steps that have to be taken to initiate using the sound system.
And for your reference I own a bluetooth speaker which does work after a lot of steps to get it to work.
I wish I could post a picture of my tower, so I will explain it instead there is a bluetooth antenna on top that accepts bluetooth connections and it does work because my phone connects through phone link which you at Microsoft kindly provide to your customers.
Sorry if I was not explicit in my original post.
It is not Microsoft fault, it is the programmers of the software called Sonic Studio III.
Thank you for your reply.