How to output audio to multiple devices in Windows 11?

Anonymous
2022-07-06T12:27:18+00:00

Is there any other way to send audio output to 2 different devices in windows 11?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-12T00:34:49+00:00

    No one wants to use two sound cards? Speak for yourself. please.

    I very much want to use completely separate audio output systems on my PC. I have multiple HDTVs as my monitors, and I would very much like to be able to direct the audio for the app shown on a particular monitor to its own speakers. Audio is transmitted via DisplayPort or HDMI to each monitor.

    And if experience has taught me anything, at all, it's that if there's something I want to do with a computer, I'm certainly neither the only one nor the first one.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-09T14:28:29+00:00

    Wrong, it IS for windows 11. I have windows 11, and the instructions guided me right to what they were saying it would, but it didn't solve the issue of not being able to run sound through multiple sources.. I'm trying to get it to run through my speakers and Monitor (TV) at the same time so i kinda have surround sound. you would think this would be a no-brainer microsoft?!

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-18T10:12:02+00:00

    This doesn't work at all for me, in fact when i follow these steps both devices stop playing audio and i have to disable stereo mix to get any audio back, i tried playing with the settings in stereo mix and nothing worked to even get one of my devices to play audio while stereo mix wasn't disabled

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-31T15:02:15+00:00

    right click on the blank area of the tab - Show Disabled Settings - if there is an option for Stereo Mix at this time,--I am not getting option for stereo mix. Kindly adivce

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-02-27T11:25:18+00:00

    stereo mix doesn't work because it is very circuitous aNd confusing.

    furthermore it just sound like very low quality audio streams are being sent to the tv.

    i want to use my headphones which are very high quality

    and mirror the audio stream and its bitrate to the tv at the same time

    how do u do this?

    give us check boxes that say "where do you want to play audio?" as a feature of windows 11 pro, but not for home.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments