How to output audio to multiple devices in Windows 11?

Anonymous
2022-07-06T12:27:18+00:00

Is there any other way to send audio output to 2 different devices in windows 11?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-03T23:13:03+00:00

    Hi,

    Thanks for your post in Microsoft Community.

    If you have more than one sound card device, then you can activate the stereo mix.

    Right click on the Volume Icon in the Taskbar - Sound Settings - More Sound Settings - Recording - right click on the blank area of the tab - Show Disabled Settings - if there is an option for Stereo Mix at this time, then you can Enable this option - Set stereo mix as Default - double click on stereo mix - go to "Listen" tab - tick "Listen to this device" - select default playback device - Save

    Let us know if it works.

    Kirk | Microsoft Community Support Specialist

    Is there a way to do this via bluetooth? I am trying to connect to 2 Amazon Echo dots.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-12T23:13:02+00:00

    I have tried multiple ways including the suggestions here.

    Unfortunately there has to be a way for Microsoft to allow the following

    The bottom WIFI Speaker is hooked up with a proper stereo wire (left & right channel) but there is only one selection allowed.

    Unless I am missing a step to allow both to light up as pictured below.

    Or is that possible?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-09-24T16:31:20+00:00

    Hi, when I try to do that the stereo mix is not showing.

    The show disabled settings option is on, but I can't see it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-09-09T09:40:49+00:00

    Absolutely agree. This feature is necessary and works as dual Audio on my phone out of the box. If both kids in the plane or car wants to share the audio of a game or stuff like that on headphones its nessary ... and 3,5 headphones and y cable is kind of 70s.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-02T14:09:04+00:00

    This no longer works, at least in Win 11. It used to in Win 10 but since I have upgraded it no longer works. This is incredibly frustrating because I have 2 different USB devices for audio on my system and can only use 1 at a time. I really wish Microsoft would address this issue and make the bridge feature work again. Expecting all users to use a single audio device is a dated approach.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments