I did this and it worked. Although it took me about 5 minutes just to understand what i did. This feature works, but really needs to be made more accessible.
How to output audio to multiple devices in Windows 11?
Is there any other way to send audio output to 2 different devices in windows 11?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-02-23T16:41:57+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-02-16T02:09:10+00:00 Word. Windows has seemingly been giving up on it's sound aspect as if they know *fruit brand* have them beat in that race. Its about time they gave attention to sound editing and customizability
-
Anonymous
2024-01-29T07:02:04+00:00 There is NO option for Stereo Mix on my Microsoft Surface computer. Everyone suggests this as the solution -- doesn't work for me.
-
Anonymous
2023-12-29T16:04:23+00:00 Am I missing something? Why is it that we have to use Stereo Mix underneath the Input section when what we are looking for is an Output? I followed the instructions exactly to try and split audio for both USB headphones and 3.5mm but it simply did not work.
-
Anonymous
2023-12-26T22:21:57+00:00 I tried doing whatever the instructions say but I still couldn't get it to work. It only works as a input not an output device.