Exactly!
I use 2 Sound cards, also. Pftt! 🙄
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Is there any other way to send audio output to 2 different devices in windows 11?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Exactly!
I use 2 Sound cards, also. Pftt! 🙄
I did this and it worked. Although it took me about 5 minutes just to understand what i did. This feature works, but really needs to be made more accessible.
Stereo Mix doesn't show up. No matter what I do in the settings. I'm starting to think you guys are making **** up to defend clear oversights in this horrible OS
You can direct individual apps to output to different audio devices. As this screenshot is shown, the default speaker is the realtek 3.5mm computer speakers and I directed my browser audio to my monitor's speakers.
this is clearly Windows 10 ...