How to output audio to multiple devices in Windows 11?

Anonymous
2022-07-06T12:27:18+00:00

Is there any other way to send audio output to 2 different devices in windows 11?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-14T19:21:58+00:00

    It seems that everyone in the thread are using a PC, and some may have dual sound cards, but what I'm trying to to do is play a movie on my Acer Swift Go laptop running Windows 11 Pro, and have audio be heard on two Bluetooth attached headsets (AirPod Pro's and Beats Pro Fits) at the same time. This will allow my wife and I to listen to a movies audio at the same time without having to jump through hoops when we travel.

    I can do this on my iPad Pro (both connect and can be separately controlled), but I'm a Windows guy and would like to be able to only have to bring my laptop when we travel.

    In Windows 11, I can connect both Bluetooth headsets to my laptop at the same time, but when I go into the 'System==>Sound' control to select where the audio will play, I can only select one device. It would be so nice to be able to select both and have separate volume controls like I do if I use my iPod Pro.

    If there is a simple way to do this that I can't find, if so, I'd love to know how. If not, hey Microsoft, why not try catching up to Apple?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-16T02:09:10+00:00

    Word. Windows has seemingly been giving up on it's sound aspect as if they know *fruit brand* have them beat in that race. Its about time they gave attention to sound editing and customizability

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-29T07:02:04+00:00

    There is NO option for Stereo Mix on my Microsoft Surface computer. Everyone suggests this as the solution -- doesn't work for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-29T16:04:23+00:00

    Am I missing something? Why is it that we have to use Stereo Mix underneath the Input section when what we are looking for is an Output? I followed the instructions exactly to try and split audio for both USB headphones and 3.5mm but it simply did not work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-09-24T16:31:20+00:00

    Hi, when I try to do that the stereo mix is not showing.

    The show disabled settings option is on, but I can't see it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments