This did not work.
I have the best writeup of my problem on this issue:
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am trying to upgrade my windows from home to pro and I bought the DVD for Windows 11 pro, It keeps on saying my key is invalid. Please help me activate my Windows 11 pro
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This did not work.
I have the best writeup of my problem on this issue:
hi there! I have tried this multiple times on airplane mode and no LAN. it restarts about 4 times and then when i go to winver its still the same build and version. please help - asus a15 ryzen 7 7435hs laptop
I have owed you a lot of thanks. Thank you so much.
My dear friend, it was a great pleasure. Only health and take care of yourself.
Dave, You are a legend. Thank you!
Method two works like a charm, but I had to quickly turn wifi back on at 10% of the first blue screen otherwise it would get stuck and disapear.