Windows 11 Pro Upgrade Failed Error Code:0xc004f050

Anonymous
2022-06-08T08:41:40+00:00

I am trying to upgrade my windows from home to pro and I bought the DVD for Windows 11 pro, It keeps on saying my key is invalid. Please help me activate my Windows 11 pro

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-04-26T17:37:49+00:00

    Thank you !!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-04-30T15:54:00+00:00

    I try this and when i put in my password is saying password is incorrect any help please

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-05-31T10:05:48+00:00

    I am trying to upgrade my windows from home to pro and I bought the DVD for Windows 11 pro, It keeps on saying my key is invalid. Please help me activate my Windows 11 pro

    clés d'activation ne fonctionne pas

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-06-02T11:04:10+00:00

    Thanks.

    Installed Parallels for Mac and of course it installed only the home edition. I've got a pro license key this was the best way to get it up and running used cmd line to disable the networking and then it worked.

    netsh interface set interface "Ethernet" disablenetsh interface set interface "Ethernet" enable

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments