Thank you !!
Windows 11 Pro Upgrade Failed Error Code:0xc004f050
I am trying to upgrade my windows from home to pro and I bought the DVD for Windows 11 pro, It keeps on saying my key is invalid. Please help me activate my Windows 11 pro
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2025-04-26T17:37:49+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-04-30T15:54:00+00:00 I try this and when i put in my password is saying password is incorrect any help please
-
Anonymous
2025-05-31T10:05:48+00:00 I am trying to upgrade my windows from home to pro and I bought the DVD for Windows 11 pro, It keeps on saying my key is invalid. Please help me activate my Windows 11 pro
clés d'activation ne fonctionne pas
-
Anonymous
2025-06-02T11:04:10+00:00 Thanks.
Installed Parallels for Mac and of course it installed only the home edition. I've got a pro license key this was the best way to get it up and running used cmd line to disable the networking and then it worked.
netsh interface set interface "Ethernet" disablenetsh interface set interface "Ethernet" enable