This solved my problem as well, thank you Dave!
Windows 11 Pro Upgrade Failed Error Code:0xc004f050
I am trying to upgrade my windows from home to pro and I bought the DVD for Windows 11 pro, It keeps on saying my key is invalid. Please help me activate my Windows 11 pro
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-02-16T18:35:34+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-01-24T18:45:13+00:00 Hi Dave,
you helped me very much.
Thank you!
Andreas
-
Anonymous
2022-12-24T04:07:28+00:00 thanks Dave121
it really works in my case
-
Anonymous
2022-11-22T10:03:48+00:00 Dave! You just made my day!
Ive been struggling with this error for over a day and tomorrow the installation needed to be done.
your solution fixed it! The costumer service of where I bought the licents was terrible!Thank you for your knowledge!
Greets,
A fellow IT'er
-
Anonymous
2022-11-19T21:11:38+00:00 Dear DaveM121.
it was so helpfull.
Thank You so much.
BR