Windows 11 Pro Upgrade Failed Error Code:0xc004f050

Anonymous
2022-06-08T08:41:40+00:00

I am trying to upgrade my windows from home to pro and I bought the DVD for Windows 11 pro, It keeps on saying my key is invalid. Please help me activate my Windows 11 pro

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-17T16:42:11+00:00

    Hi Davem I have same problem, already tried in both ways but none is working.

    What I can do?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-14T02:51:01+00:00

    Dear Dave,

    Nice one Gunner~

    Jeremy

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-05T12:11:54+00:00

    Thank you very much<3

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-21T18:06:57+00:00

    It was extremely helpful solution. After a fullday finding solution to it, it seems magically it was done.

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-24T10:06:39+00:00

    Bonjour,

    Si nous ne mettons pas nos fichier sur une clef nous les perdront?

    Cordialement

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments