This one works for me. thanks!
Windows 11 Pro Upgrade Failed Error Code:0xc004f050
I am trying to upgrade my windows from home to pro and I bought the DVD for Windows 11 pro, It keeps on saying my key is invalid. Please help me activate my Windows 11 pro
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-04-05T06:21:18+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-03-07T17:34:06+00:00 Hello even after restarting my PC it doesn't work and tells me we can't upgrade your Windows edition.
-
Anonymous
2024-03-04T15:14:39+00:00 Wow, you solved my problem, Dave, THANK YOU!
One thing, I installed Windows 11 Pro, but on my computer, it says Windows 10 Pro. I am a little bit confused. The code is legit since it was purchased for our office.
-
Anonymous
2024-02-20T14:22:04+00:00 Worked properly, thanks for this
-
Anonymous
2024-02-15T14:29:31+00:00 This is not working. İm going to be carzy about it. i tried 5 times and im getting bored