Windows 11 Pro Upgrade Failed Error Code:0xc004f050

Anonymous
2022-06-08T08:41:40+00:00

I am trying to upgrade my windows from home to pro and I bought the DVD for Windows 11 pro, It keeps on saying my key is invalid. Please help me activate my Windows 11 pro

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-30T02:53:25+00:00

    thank you, you just solved my problem! (August 29, 2024)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-16T21:30:51+00:00

    Comment faire pour que ma clef windows 11 pro s'active

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-14T21:17:13+00:00

    Thank you so much for the help it fixed my issue going from windows 11 home to pro

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-04T19:56:23+00:00

    WARNING! OUTDATED! DO NOT USE THIS KEY!

    FYI future readers DO NOT USE THIS KEY! I don't know if this is just old info or a different version, but I entered this key to fix my own activation issues and it broke the whole PC.

    WARNING! DO NOT USE THIS KEY!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-11T22:24:28+00:00

    Dave, muito obrigada mesmo, fazem dois dias que estamos quebrando a cabeça para resolver isso, nos salvou! Muito obrigada! :D

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments