paulin
Windows 11 Pro Upgrade Failed Error Code:0xc004f050
I am trying to upgrade my windows from home to pro and I bought the DVD for Windows 11 pro, It keeps on saying my key is invalid. Please help me activate my Windows 11 pro
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2024-11-26T13:55:24+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-11-17T22:17:32+00:00 So thanks, I activated my windows because of you.
-
Anonymous
2024-10-28T14:31:28+00:00 This generic key worked for me today to get from Home to Pro and then I was able to use my purchased pro license to activate properly.
-
Anonymous
2024-10-23T10:41:05+00:00 Dear DaveM121.
it was so helpfull.
Thank You so much.
BR