My dear friend, it was a great pleasure. Only health and take care of yourself.
Windows 11 Pro Upgrade Failed Error Code:0xc004f050
I am trying to upgrade my windows from home to pro and I bought the DVD for Windows 11 pro, It keeps on saying my key is invalid. Please help me activate my Windows 11 pro
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2025-04-22T03:57:42+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-04-22T03:29:50+00:00 I have owed you a lot of thanks. Thank you so much.
-
Anonymous
2025-04-19T09:22:02+00:00 hi there! I have tried this multiple times on airplane mode and no LAN. it restarts about 4 times and then when i go to winver its still the same build and version. please help - asus a15 ryzen 7 7435hs laptop
-
Anonymous
2025-03-13T18:51:29+00:00 This did not work.
I have the best writeup of my problem on this issue:
-
Anonymous
2025-01-31T19:04:49+00:00 Dajcie odpowiedź