Windows 11 Pro Upgrade Failed Error Code:0xc004f050

Anonymous
2022-06-08T08:41:40+00:00

I am trying to upgrade my windows from home to pro and I bought the DVD for Windows 11 pro, It keeps on saying my key is invalid. Please help me activate my Windows 11 pro

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-04-23T21:20:17+00:00

    Dave, You are a legend. Thank you!

    Method two works like a charm, but I had to quickly turn wifi back on at 10% of the first blue screen otherwise it would get stuck and disapear.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-04-22T03:57:42+00:00

    My dear friend, it was a great pleasure. Only health and take care of yourself.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-04-22T03:29:50+00:00

    I have owed you a lot of thanks. Thank you so much.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-04-19T09:22:02+00:00

    hi there! I have tried this multiple times on airplane mode and no LAN. it restarts about 4 times and then when i go to winver its still the same build and version. please help - asus a15 ryzen 7 7435hs laptop

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-13T18:51:29+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments