Dajcie odpowiedź
Windows 11 Pro Upgrade Failed Error Code:0xc004f050
I am trying to upgrade my windows from home to pro and I bought the DVD for Windows 11 pro, It keeps on saying my key is invalid. Please help me activate my Windows 11 pro
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2025-01-31T19:04:49+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-01-31T19:04:08+00:00 Mam błąd 0xc004f050. Kupiłem i nie działa.
-
Anonymous
2024-12-16T20:38:11+00:00 Did not work for me, I have a Lenovo Legion 7 Desktop, when to the Store and bought it and it won't install getting the same error issue.
I used your method but it wouldn't install it, something like the wrong version.
-
Anonymous
2024-12-11T09:00:36+00:00 Thanks my friend it working 💪
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more