Wow, you solved my problem, Dave, THANK YOU!
One thing, I installed Windows 11 Pro, but on my computer, it says Windows 10 Pro. I am a little bit confused. The code is legit since it was purchased for our office.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am trying to upgrade my windows from home to pro and I bought the DVD for Windows 11 pro, It keeps on saying my key is invalid. Please help me activate my Windows 11 pro
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Wow, you solved my problem, Dave, THANK YOU!
One thing, I installed Windows 11 Pro, but on my computer, it says Windows 10 Pro. I am a little bit confused. The code is legit since it was purchased for our office.
Worked properly, thanks for this
Hi Davem I have same problem, already tried in both ways but none is working.
What I can do?
Thank you very much<3
It was extremely helpful solution. After a fullday finding solution to it, it seems magically it was done.
Thanks