Bonjour,
Si nous ne mettons pas nos fichier sur une clef nous les perdront?
Cordialement
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am trying to upgrade my windows from home to pro and I bought the DVD for Windows 11 pro, It keeps on saying my key is invalid. Please help me activate my Windows 11 pro
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Bonjour,
Si nous ne mettons pas nos fichier sur une clef nous les perdront?
Cordialement
Hi Dave
You are a genius - thank you.
I have used this work about twice now and have shared it with another adviser who said my problem was impossible.
Cheers
Dave, you are a star!
This issue was driving me mad - all fixed now.
Thanks
Tom
Muchas Gracias.
The key doesnt work too, ill like to get a refound