Windows 11 Pro Upgrade Failed Error Code:0xc004f050

Anonymous
2022-06-08T08:41:40+00:00

I am trying to upgrade my windows from home to pro and I bought the DVD for Windows 11 pro, It keeps on saying my key is invalid. Please help me activate my Windows 11 pro

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-30T23:07:54+00:00

    I need a solution that doesn't require to "disconnect totally from the Internet", because I need to do this remotely on several peoples' computers.
    Can we just block certain sites? Use the firewall?

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-04T19:56:23+00:00

    WARNING! OUTDATED! DO NOT USE THIS KEY!

    FYI future readers DO NOT USE THIS KEY! I don't know if this is just old info or a different version, but I entered this key to fix my own activation issues and it broke the whole PC.

    WARNING! DO NOT USE THIS KEY!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-07T17:34:06+00:00

    Hello even after restarting my PC it doesn't work and tells me we can't upgrade your Windows edition.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-15T14:29:31+00:00

    This is not working. İm going to be carzy about it. i tried 5 times and im getting bored

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-12-24T04:07:28+00:00

    thanks Dave121

    it really works in my case

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments