Scroll wheel in phone link?

Anonymous
2022-07-06T19:25:35+00:00

Phone Link is great to access android apps running on my phone. However, scrolling is very cumbersome. Is there a way to simply use the mouse scroll wheel to scroll rather then having to click and drag with the mouse? If not, is there a place to request this feature?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Connect Phone and PC

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2022-11-17T12:43:58+00:00

    Linux is tough. I took one class. Takes a special mind for that. I plan on learning if/when I retire, which might be right now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-11-17T03:15:23+00:00

    I guess I have to enable secure boot if I want Windows 11 on my first Dell Latitude 5580, but why bother. Windows 11 hasn't done anything new, just made things easier for people with accessibility problems. All is fine and dandy, but they need to extend the security updates on Windows 10 for at least 5 additional years. What is the reason for Windows 11 for advanced users? Not a thing as far as I can tell. A new snipping tool. Whoopee.

    Doesn't matter if you upgrade to 11 or not, Scrolling with mouse wheel is non functional. I don't see the benefits of 11 over 10, personally, but for certain games, I bought an 11 laptop recently. My other PC is Ubuntu.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-30T14:55:09+00:00

    I got some scroll bars the way they should be using RegEdit, but some scrollbars inside of the outside ones are barely visible (like in Phone app) and am so annoyed with Windows 11 that I'm going back to my laptop with Windows 10 where MS said they were working on making it compatible for Windows 11. I have IDENTICAL laptop that has Windows 11. Both are Dell Latitude 5580's. Is Windows 11 going to be the next Windows ME or 8?

    Advanced users have a hard time with all of these accessibility things. There used to be an expensive book called Windows Annoyances by O'Reilly and I have a feeling that there is one for Windows 11.

    The learning curve for Windows 11 seems so steep because they make it so easy. Wasn't there once a song called "Easy to Be Hard?"

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more