i don't understand all of this completely. Can Crystal Disk Tool cause problems itself?
It looks like WDV can cause problems since the post says it has the intention to make drivers fail.
I noticed that restore points are necessary. I also noticed that the information regarding installing windows on top of the already installed version, but keeping the files, basically erases programs, etc.
I just transferred tons of files onto the main hard drive, and secondary hard drive before posting this thread. i have installed software programs and registered them. In the process, I also updated windows and suddenly this issue occurred.
What happens if a program built by both microsoft and a third party causes drivers to fail?
I am in the process of transferring things from a failing hard drive to this system and also transferring an itunes account to this system and then i intend to get a new phone. I am also trying to make a big project which has been started on this system.