Nothing mentioned fixes my now non functional WindowsKey+V. Nothing happens. In Services, I see Clipboard User Interface_6fe42. It says Running, and is set to manual. Tried to set it to Automatic and get "the parameter is incorrect". Under Dependencies it lists nothing.
Windows Key + V (Clipboard) Not Working
Hello, I have had this problem with the Clipboard, when I do the shortcut (Windows Key + V) It does this
It opens up this Transparent Box and a second later it closes, Clipboard History is turned on and it turns off after restart. Any help?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
52 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-06-18T05:04:18+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-05-26T10:17:33+00:00 I found out solution by my self. I believe that will work for You too.
- Type "devmgmt.msc" in your windows explorer (left bottom)
- Find "Keyboards"
- Remove all keyboard drivers
- Plug out your keyboard
- Plug in your keyboard
Should be work:)
No idea how it works with laptop but I believe doing same steps without 4, 5 of course. Restart your device after it and check.
This worked for me
thank you -
Anonymous
2024-05-08T01:04:59+00:00 Nice, Thanks.
It worked -
Anonymous
2024-04-28T22:25:23+00:00 I found out solution by my self. I believe that will work for You too.
- Type "devmgmt.msc" in your windows explorer (left bottom)
- Find "Keyboards"
- Remove all keyboard drivers
- Plug out your keyboard
- Plug in your keyboard
Should be work:)
No idea how it works with laptop but I believe doing same steps without 4, 5 of course. Restart your device after it and check.
This worked! thank you so much :D
-
Anonymous
2024-04-26T10:36:14+00:00 Thanks, I had the same issue. Exactly what you posted. Appreciate your help.