Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2 windows update problem

Anonymous
2023-01-30T06:06:07+00:00

Hello

I am using Windows 11 Pro VER 22H2. Windows update, downloads and installs "Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2"

and by next boot, it does this again.

I am in the infinite loop of download and install "Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent - 1.1122.713.2"

What can I do?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

57 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-29T12:45:22+00:00

    The same here.

    I have installed Windows 10 22H2 (Hard disk cleaned before) and updated all drivers via the support assistant. I also downloaded and installed the Nvidia and Intel drivers separately. Windows Update keeps wanting to install "Intel Corporation - SoftwareComponent -1.1122.712.2".

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. VARADHARAJAN K 9,726 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-03-29T05:56:14+00:00

    Try to do system restore of previous working point

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2023-02-14T18:48:53+00:00

    Same here at Windows 11 Pro VER 22H2 ZBook Fury G9.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments