Just get a BSOD "IRQL-Not-Less-Or-Equal" (the most common BSOD i saw), here's the Minidump file link: https://aumontgomery-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/cma1_aum_edu/EmlN0EF3TB9MrnwomhFmcyQBM5SSoJ17BH4nzClPyDUFmQ?e=fXhBAH
Stop code: IRQL not less or equal
Hello guys, I'm Martyn, these days my laptop go wrong. I didn't do anything, but I will receive "Blue screen of death" everyday with "IRQL not less or equal"; "system thread exception not handled"; "kernel security check failure" and some other BSOD. I checked my drivers and they're all in the latest version, I reseted my computer and nothing happened. So how can I do to fix those problems?
Thanks for spending time on my problems!
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-01-17T22:03:14+00:00 -
DYARI BARHAM 37,681 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2023-01-17T06:27:32+00:00 Thanks for sharing the minidump files.
The minidump files indicate indicate AcpiVpc.sys as a cause of the BSOD which is related to the Lenovo ACPI Virtual Power Controller Driver.
To narrow down the cause of the issue, kindly update all drivers from the link below:
https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/lap...
Please keep me posted.
____________________________________________________________
Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.
-
Anonymous
2023-01-16T20:48:01+00:00 Here's the Minidump file link: