Windows 11 upgrade

Anonymous
2022-10-10T09:28:18+00:00

When loading the Windows 11 upgrade, which gets to the Installing up to 36%, then messages me to Manually Uninstall Zemana antilogger which I could not find on my system, so what do I do now?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T06:04:50+00:00

    Ok gonna try the 22HC install yet again.

    No zam here no stopzilla here. See attached screen shots. So ??ImageImage

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T06:12:42+00:00

    I'd suggest not to run the setup now. Stopzilla entries are lurking around somewhere, got to fix that first.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T06:21:36+00:00

    No it no longer exists anymore. Found a couple of entries in Regedit - deleted what I could. Going to try the upgrade - will post what happens.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T06:23:23+00:00

    You can try Nirsoft Regscanner and do a search for StopZilla (instead of zam.exe).

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments