Windows 11 upgrade

Anonymous
2022-10-10T09:28:18+00:00

When loading the Windows 11 upgrade, which gets to the Installing up to 36%, then messages me to Manually Uninstall Zemana antilogger which I could not find on my system, so what do I do now?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T05:41:02+00:00

    Thanks. I believe the offending file is "d:\stopzilla antimalware\zam.exe"

    Uninstall this piece of software, or rename its executable.

    The PowerShell screenshots can be deleted.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T05:50:02+00:00

    Stopzilla is not installed on this computer. I deleted it after attempting an install, well before I ever tried the software update. Zemana is the offending piece of software which is an anti-key logger as you can see in the screen shot I attached in the failed 22HC Software Win 11 Upgrade.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T05:51:02+00:00

    Also, that's on my storage drive (D) not my C: drive (main drive)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T05:52:31+00:00

    That's all right. The log clearly states (zam.exe) it's a Zemana component. StopZilla seems to use the module.

    Go ahead and delete/rename the item.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T05:59:12+00:00

    No zam here no stopzilla here. See attached screen shots. So ??

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments