Windows 11 upgrade

Anonymous
2022-10-10T09:28:18+00:00

When loading the Windows 11 upgrade, which gets to the Installing up to 36%, then messages me to Manually Uninstall Zemana antilogger which I could not find on my system, so what do I do now?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T05:01:20+00:00

    Here are the screen shots I have.

    Okay now when I run this batch file, it just flashes once, then disappears. It does not show me a screen in the powershell with files. I have many screen shots I can show you but I do not have a clue how to get them to you. Please instruct me how to get you the screen shots I have.

    Do you have a dropbox/folder or something where to upload them to you? I don't know how to do that.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T05:07:41+00:00

    Or put all XML files in a Zip archive. Go to WeTransfer.com and skip the registration process.

    Upload the Zip file and click "Get a link". Post the link here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T05:21:11+00:00

    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AthtVbNH_Ll1g6QnuA1BH0scwj387w?e=Mgq69w XML files put in folder - here you go

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T05:26:53+00:00

    I also managed to do screen shots of the PowerShelll program after re-running batch files - attached all here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments