Windows 11 upgrade

Anonymous
2022-10-10T09:28:18+00:00

When loading the Windows 11 upgrade, which gets to the Installing up to 36%, then messages me to Manually Uninstall Zemana antilogger which I could not find on my system, so what do I do now?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T01:42:33+00:00

    I got to step 4, then all values are FALSE not TRUE. Help! I got this new PC w/Windows 11 preinstalled by and 22HC Windows 11 will not upgrade because it says Zemana AntiLogger must be unstalled because not compatible with Windows 11. I never installed this software. I have tried to remove it in registry entries and via suggested uninstall to no avail. Help me please...cannot go beyond step 4 in your solution because all values show FALSE

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T02:51:08+00:00

    Lesley.

    Pls try this script https://aka.ms/AppRPS

    (Ref: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/all/keeps-asking-me-to-uninstall-virtualbox-when/9f4eeb3a-062b-44a3-a56e-d4be48bf6bbb)

    Post back what it reports.

    If not, upload all the XML files in that folder to your OneDrive and share the link here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T03:33:21+00:00

    Not quite sure what you mean when you say try this script? I clicked on https://aka.ms/AppRPS and it took me to bing.com, that is all.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T03:40:32+00:00

    It appears that the MSFT link is broken. Alternatively, you can download the script from this site. Run the Batch file and it starts a PowerShell window.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T03:45:17+00:00

    Went to the virtualbox post (which is not my issue, mine is with Zemana) - I also went into Regedit with admin. priviledges and it would let me delete all traces of Zemana except for 2, here:

    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\WindowsRuntime\ActivatableClassId\Windows.UI.Core.CoreWindowResizeManager

    won't let me delete - detects zemana in regedit here: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsRuntime\ActivatableClassId\Windows.UI.Core.CoreWindowResizeManager as it says Cannot delete Windows.UI.Core.CoreWindowsResizeManager:Error While Deleting Key

    And it won't let me delete key from Regedit detected here either: S-1-5-21-919563029-296348022-87872170-1001 \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\Zemana AntiLogger Free\unins000.exe Error deleting key: unable to delete all specified values\

    Same error here: S-1-5-21-919563029-296348022-87872170-1001 \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\Zemana AntiLogger Free\unins000.exe under User Settings file (in regedit)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments