Windows 11 upgrade

Anonymous
2022-10-10T09:28:18+00:00

When loading the Windows 11 upgrade, which gets to the Installing up to 36%, then messages me to Manually Uninstall Zemana antilogger which I could not find on my system, so what do I do now?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-10-10T23:17:23+00:00

    I'm glad you were able to finish it :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-11-14T12:02:39+00:00

    I'm glad that you found it. But are you able to uninstall it and proceed with the upgrade?

    How did you find it? I've used Revo Uninstaller and JV16 to try and find it, neither have come up with anything, yet I still can't update Windows 11 just like MonicaCraig1

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-01-19T07:00:04+00:00

    I also tried to remove it with the Revo Uninstaller pro, and removed all found entries in registry, custom install, and it did not work. Please help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-19T07:00:34+00:00

    It will not therefore let me proceed with the Windows 11 22H2 update

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-01-19T07:32:58+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments