I ran the batch file script, and it went thru a series of things...at the end it found 31 entries (of Zemana?) and it asked me to enter the number of the App folder above that you would like to open and press ENTER ('q' to quit). Do I QUIT? WHAT DO I DO NEXT?
Windows 11 upgrade
When loading the Windows 11 upgrade, which gets to the Installing up to 36%, then messages me to Manually Uninstall Zemana antilogger which I could not find on my system, so what do I do now?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-01-20T04:00:43+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-01-20T03:47:29+00:00 It just goes to Bing.com and does not prompt me to download a file "You should be prompted to download a zip file named AppRPS.zip) - nope does not prompt me to download a file with this name at all!
-
Anonymous
2023-01-20T03:45:17+00:00 Went to the virtualbox post (which is not my issue, mine is with Zemana) - I also went into Regedit with admin. priviledges and it would let me delete all traces of Zemana except for 2, here:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\WindowsRuntime\ActivatableClassId\Windows.UI.Core.CoreWindowResizeManager
won't let me delete - detects zemana in regedit here: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsRuntime\ActivatableClassId\Windows.UI.Core.CoreWindowResizeManager as it says Cannot delete Windows.UI.Core.CoreWindowsResizeManager:Error While Deleting Key
And it won't let me delete key from Regedit detected here either: S-1-5-21-919563029-296348022-87872170-1001 \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\Zemana AntiLogger Free\unins000.exe Error deleting key: unable to delete all specified values\
Same error here: S-1-5-21-919563029-296348022-87872170-1001 \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\Zemana AntiLogger Free\unins000.exe under User Settings file (in regedit)
-
Anonymous
2023-01-20T03:40:32+00:00 It appears that the MSFT link is broken. Alternatively, you can download the script from this site. Run the Batch file and it starts a PowerShell window.
-
Anonymous
2023-01-20T03:33:21+00:00 Not quite sure what you mean when you say try this script? I clicked on https://aka.ms/AppRPS and it took me to bing.com, that is all.