Windows 11 upgrade

Anonymous
2022-10-10T09:28:18+00:00

When loading the Windows 11 upgrade, which gets to the Installing up to 36%, then messages me to Manually Uninstall Zemana antilogger which I could not find on my system, so what do I do now?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T04:22:02+00:00

    Your message didn't appear when I posted that response (about SoftPedia download). Only NOW I'm seeing it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T04:10:48+00:00

    The issue is NOT downloading it - look at the description of what happened when I run the batch file you told me to download - it doesn't seem to fix the problem - same problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T04:04:33+00:00

    I quit then tried to do Windows update - it got to 35% then again said I need to uninstall Zemana AntiKeylogger. This is SO FRUSTRAING. I never installed this program and now it is not able to uninstall and it is blocking Windows 11 22HC upgrade! you have another method?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T04:02:16+00:00

    I'm able to download it from SoftPedia.

    Try the direct download link.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments