Windows 11 upgrade

Anonymous
2022-10-10T09:28:18+00:00

When loading the Windows 11 upgrade, which gets to the Installing up to 36%, then messages me to Manually Uninstall Zemana antilogger which I could not find on my system, so what do I do now?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T05:01:20+00:00

    Here are the screen shots I have.

    Okay now when I run this batch file, it just flashes once, then disappears. It does not show me a screen in the powershell with files. I have many screen shots I can show you but I do not have a clue how to get them to you. Please instruct me how to get you the screen shots I have.

    Do you have a dropbox/folder or something where to upload them to you? I don't know how to do that.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T04:58:20+00:00

    Okay now when I run this batch file, it just flashes once, then disappears. It does not show me a screen in the powershell with files. I have many screen shots I can show you but I do not have a clue how to get them to you. Please instruct me how to get you the screen shots I have.

    Do you have a dropbox/folder or something where to upload them to you? I don't know how to do that.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T04:47:33+00:00

    I got to step 4, then all values are FALSE not TRUE. Help! I got this new PC w/Windows 11 preinstalled by and 22HC Windows 11 will not upgrade because it says Zemana AntiLogger must be unstalled because not compatible with Windows 11. I never installed this software. I have tried to remove it in registry entries and via suggested uninstall to no avail. Help me please...cannot go beyond step 4 in your solution because all values show FALSE

    These *_APPRAISER_HumanReadable.xml XML files are what I'm referring to. So I assumed you'd understand what I said. The XML files are in the "C:$Windows.BT\Sources\Panther" folder.

    Regarding "screenshots", run the Appraiser Batch file and post the screenshot of the PowerShell window. The Batch file does NOT fix anything. It only outputs certain info from the XML files.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T04:33:24+00:00

    I will not let me post a reply to you. I do not know what you want or how to give you what you want. What do you mean by .XML files and screenshots?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments