Windows 11 upgrade

Anonymous
2022-10-10T09:28:18+00:00

When loading the Windows 11 upgrade, which gets to the Installing up to 36%, then messages me to Manually Uninstall Zemana antilogger which I could not find on my system, so what do I do now?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T05:50:02+00:00

    Stopzilla is not installed on this computer. I deleted it after attempting an install, well before I ever tried the software update. Zemana is the offending piece of software which is an anti-key logger as you can see in the screen shot I attached in the failed 22HC Software Win 11 Upgrade.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T05:41:02+00:00

    Thanks. I believe the offending file is "d:\stopzilla antimalware\zam.exe"

    Uninstall this piece of software, or rename its executable.

    The PowerShell screenshots can be deleted.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T05:26:53+00:00

    I also managed to do screen shots of the PowerShelll program after re-running batch files - attached all here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T05:21:11+00:00

    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AthtVbNH_Ll1g6QnuA1BH0scwj387w?e=Mgq69w XML files put in folder - here you go

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T05:07:41+00:00

    Or put all XML files in a Zip archive. Go to WeTransfer.com and skip the registration process.

    Upload the Zip file and click "Get a link". Post the link here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments