I've had exactly the same problem; the only way through this is to reinstall windows 11 via the iso file on MS website
Matthew: I'm glad that worked for you. Thanks for your feeedback.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When loading the Windows 11 upgrade, which gets to the Installing up to 36%, then messages me to Manually Uninstall Zemana antilogger which I could not find on my system, so what do I do now?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I've had exactly the same problem; the only way through this is to reinstall windows 11 via the iso file on MS website
Matthew: I'm glad that worked for you. Thanks for your feeedback.
I've had exactly the same problem; the only way through this is to reinstall windows 11 via the iso file on MS website
You can try Nirsoft Regscanner and do a search for StopZilla (instead of zam.exe).
No it no longer exists anymore. Found a couple of entries in Regedit - deleted what I could. Going to try the upgrade - will post what happens.
I'd suggest not to run the setup now. Stopzilla entries are lurking around somewhere, got to fix that first.