What type of Malware do you use, if any?
Zemana antilogger - Search (bing.com)
Check your updates and see if you have it. See example image below.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When loading the Windows 11 upgrade, which gets to the Installing up to 36%, then messages me to Manually Uninstall Zemana antilogger which I could not find on my system, so what do I do now?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
What type of Malware do you use, if any?
Zemana antilogger - Search (bing.com)
Check your updates and see if you have it. See example image below.
Hi Monica, I am Paulo and I'd like to help.
Can you check if it is installed in this location?
C:\Program Files\Zemana AntiLogger
If there is that folder, you may right-click on the unins000.exe inside that folder and then Run as admin to uninstall it
If that didn't work, do you use a third-party antivirus that may have installed this?