I'd suggest not to run the setup now. Stopzilla entries are lurking around somewhere, got to fix that first.
Windows 11 upgrade
When loading the Windows 11 upgrade, which gets to the Installing up to 36%, then messages me to Manually Uninstall Zemana antilogger which I could not find on my system, so what do I do now?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-01-20T06:12:42+00:00 -
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2023-01-20T05:52:31+00:00 That's all right. The log clearly states (zam.exe) it's a Zemana component. StopZilla seems to use the module.
Go ahead and delete/rename the item.