I will not let me post a reply to you. I do not know what you want or how to give you what you want. What do you mean by .XML files and screenshots?
Windows 11 upgrade
When loading the Windows 11 upgrade, which gets to the Installing up to 36%, then messages me to Manually Uninstall Zemana antilogger which I could not find on my system, so what do I do now?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-01-20T04:33:24+00:00 -
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2023-01-20T04:22:02+00:00 Your message didn't appear when I posted that response (about SoftPedia download). Only NOW I'm seeing it.
-
Anonymous
2023-01-20T04:10:48+00:00 The issue is NOT downloading it - look at the description of what happened when I run the batch file you told me to download - it doesn't seem to fix the problem - same problem
-
Anonymous
2023-01-20T04:04:33+00:00 I quit then tried to do Windows update - it got to 35% then again said I need to uninstall Zemana AntiKeylogger. This is SO FRUSTRAING. I never installed this program and now it is not able to uninstall and it is blocking Windows 11 22HC upgrade! you have another method?