Windows 11 upgrade

Anonymous
2022-10-10T09:28:18+00:00

When loading the Windows 11 upgrade, which gets to the Installing up to 36%, then messages me to Manually Uninstall Zemana antilogger which I could not find on my system, so what do I do now?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T04:02:16+00:00

    I'm able to download it from SoftPedia.

    Try the direct download link.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T04:00:43+00:00

    I ran the batch file script, and it went thru a series of things...at the end it found 31 entries (of Zemana?) and it asked me to enter the number of the App folder above that you would like to open and press ENTER ('q' to quit). Do I QUIT? WHAT DO I DO NEXT?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T03:47:29+00:00

    It just goes to Bing.com and does not prompt me to download a file "You should be prompted to download a zip file named AppRPS.zip) - nope does not prompt me to download a file with this name at all!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T03:45:17+00:00

    Went to the virtualbox post (which is not my issue, mine is with Zemana) - I also went into Regedit with admin. priviledges and it would let me delete all traces of Zemana except for 2, here:

    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\WindowsRuntime\ActivatableClassId\Windows.UI.Core.CoreWindowResizeManager

    won't let me delete - detects zemana in regedit here: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsRuntime\ActivatableClassId\Windows.UI.Core.CoreWindowResizeManager as it says Cannot delete Windows.UI.Core.CoreWindowsResizeManager:Error While Deleting Key

    And it won't let me delete key from Regedit detected here either: S-1-5-21-919563029-296348022-87872170-1001 \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\Zemana AntiLogger Free\unins000.exe Error deleting key: unable to delete all specified values\

    Same error here: S-1-5-21-919563029-296348022-87872170-1001 \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\Zemana AntiLogger Free\unins000.exe under User Settings file (in regedit)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T03:40:32+00:00

    It appears that the MSFT link is broken. Alternatively, you can download the script from this site. Run the Batch file and it starts a PowerShell window.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments