You have been a true gentleman. I have learned a lot. But no taskbar. If you think of something else please let me know.
after updating to windows 11 i lose the taskbar at the bottom of the screen
I have a Microsoft surface 3 laptop. After I update to windows 11 I lose the taskbar at the bottom, I have installed the most recent updates. Is there a fix to this?
Thanks in advance
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-10-17T13:13:04+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-10-17T13:05:25+00:00 You have been a true gentleman. I have learned a lot. But no taskbar. If you think of something else please let me know.
-
Anonymous
2021-10-17T12:58:57+00:00 You have been a true gentleman. I have learned a lot. But no taskbar. If you think of something else please let me know.
-
Anonymous
2021-10-17T12:40:04+00:00 Do you think it could be my bitdefender?
-
Anonymous
2021-10-17T12:33:32+00:00 NOt working