Full file here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmYg1GPVTXZwg8tc1RkPOpj1ZReVXA?e=v1tly3
Blue screen twice in one day
I'm having another issue like I did earlier this year. Over the past few days I have been having bluescreens. Finally today I had two different ones (With different messages) within about 2 hours of each other and I began to freak out.
The first bluescreen (That I didn't manage to get a picture of) was an attempt to write to read-only memory
The second (which has a picture in the minidump folder below) was a "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" And I have no idea what that even means.
I have included the memory dump from the first (Just called memory dump) and the second called "071821-13796-01.dmp"
Additionally I included a screenshot from the reliability history to show the time of both events. It also told me (Though this bit isn't in the picture) that all crashes so far have come the day after a windows update.
Possible additional symptoms:
Slow internet speed (But i'm not sure as others in the house are reporting it and their computers are fine, that's causing the minidump upload to be very slow regardless. If you don't mind I'll be posting this question first and adding the dump files when they finish uploading.)
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
42 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-08-11T06:10:55+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-08-11T05:46:26+00:00 The problem has reappeared.
As I was using a clean-up program to remove old files I got another blue screen.
I have a file with everything on it's way
Also, the internet is bad again after behaving for two weeks so there is likey a connection. Due to that, I'm just linking the seperately uploaded Minidump while waiting for the full file to upload.
Minidump is here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmYg1GPVTXZwg8tbml7Gjj8uWRjCLA?e=zObFh8